Common questions header

Policy questions for Superior Point customers


Who should I contact with general questions on my policy?

Contact your insurance agent. Check your insurance policy for your agent’s contact information.


How does my policy renew?

Your policy will automatically renew annually as long as payments are made. You must renew your policy to maintain continuous coverage. We must receive payment on or before the renewal date to actively renew your policy.

You can pay online, by check or by money order. Checks and money orders can be mailed or hand-delivered.

Please mail payments by check or money order in the exact amount to our general mailing address listed below.

Make sure the policy number and/or invoice number is identified on your payment.

Superior Point
P.O. Box 9403
Minneapolis MN 55440-9403

If you need to send your payment by overnight mail, please send to the following address:

Superior Point
3500 American Blvd, Suite 700
Bloomington MN 55431


How do I increase my policy employer’s liability limits?

You or your agent need to submit a written request by fax or using our contact form. If you increase your limits you will owe additional premium. Check with your agent for the exact amount. Your agent’s contact information is listed on your policy document.

Employer’s liability coverage protects your company should an employee claim that his or her injury or illness was caused by your company’s negligence or failure to provide a safe workplace.


What is the difference between a “non-renewal” of a policy versus a policy cancellation?

When you are notified that your policy is being non-renewed, it means that your current coverage will continue until the end of the policy period, and thereafter cease to exist. Alternatively, if you are warned of cancellation, it means that your policy will be immediately terminated with proper notice in advance of the cancellation.


How do I get a copy of my loss run (the report that lists all claim activity during my policy period)?

You or your agent need to submit a written loss run request by fax or using our contact form. Please specify whether you prefer receiving it by mail or email.


How do I get my experience modification factor (e-mod) worksheet?

Your experience modification worksheet can be obtained at the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association (MWCIA).


How do I increase or decrease my payroll estimate?

Your payroll estimate is the amount of payroll you expect to have during the policy period.

If you suspect that your actual payroll has changed and the estimate is incorrect, contact us in writing by fax or using our contact form. Include in your request the reason why your payroll estimate has increased or decreased.

If you increase your payroll estimate you may owe additional premium. Contact your agent for the exact amount. Your agent’s contact information is listed on your policy document.


Where should medical providers send bills?

Medical providers should send all Superior Point work-injury-related medical bills and records to:

Superior Point
PO Box 9403
Minneapolis, MN 55440

Skip to content